"To provide opportunities for individuals to investigate Christianity in a safe environment at their own pace and provide opportunities for them to experience the process of spiritual growth.”
- Our prayer is that God will use the River of Life Community Church to create:
- A strong network of small groups for the purpose of relationship building, Bible study, and a sense of belonging.
- Passionate and creative worship that draws us closer to Jesus and demonstrates what it really means to have a personal relationship with Jesus... to truly be a follower of Christ.
- Teaching that is biblical and relevant. This brings the life-changing message of the Bible out of the dust and into daily life. All honest questions will be embraced.
- A biblically functioning, accepting community where people care for people because Jesus first loved them. Truth will be spoken out of love, not out of a need to condemn or dominate.
- Opportunities that will allow putting faith into action.
- A creative, interactive, high-energy children's ministry. Two questions will guide Children's Church - "Did you have fun?" and "What did you learn?"